Friday, November 9, 2007

Nov. 9 2007



The Job is 1999 and cruise. The Father died and deny. I was sleeping (Cruise) and earphone CD.Moby (God Moving over the Face of the Waters) and now clearing thought. Job, girlfriend, Apt, friend, family, and etc.

Life to short… I am new stuff.
I was cabin and music (god moving over the face of the water)

The oldest times college, friend house, and cable movies (Heat).
The last scene, Al (Hanna) and Robert (Neil), jaw open and Beauty scene.

I am burn mind, quote (A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." Now, if you're on me and you gotta move when I move, how do you expect to keep a... a marriage?)

Great Song (ever!)

No comments: